Product Description: This
fifth edition of Principles and Practice of Pharmacology for
Anaesthetists continues to provide a comprehensive scientific basis and
a readable account of the principles of pharmacology, as well as
practical guidance in the use of drugs that is relevant to clinical
* Publisher: Cambridge University Press * Number Of Pages: 624 * Publication Date: 2008-06-23 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0521870585
Product Description: Trauma patients present unique challenges to anesthesiologists. Acute injuries require resource intensive care and are often complex cases especially when coupled with underlying, preexisting medical conditions. Anesthesiologists are involved with trauma patients beginning with airway and shock resuscitation, continuing with intraoperative care during surgery, and extending on to pain management and critical care post-operatively. This new reference focuses on a broad spectrum of traumatic injuries and the procedures anesthesiologists perform to adequately care for trauma patients perioperatively, surgically, and post-operatively. Special emphasis is given to the assessment and treatment of coexisting disease. Numerous tables and 300 illustrations showcasing various techniques of airway management, shock resuscitation, echocardiography and use of ultrasound for the performance of regional anesthesia in trauma, provide an invaluable reference for the anesthesiologist.
Physics, Pharmacology and Physiology for Anaesthetists: Key Concepts for the FRCA By Matthew E. Cross, Emma V. E. Plunkett
* Publisher: Cambridge University Press * Number Of Pages: 268 * Publication Date: 2008-05-05 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0521700442
Product Description: The FRCA examination relies in part on a sound understanding of the basic sciences (physics, physiology, pharmacology and statistics) behind anaesthetic practice. It is important to be able to describe these principles clearly, particularly in the viva section of the examination. This book provides the reader with all the important graphs, definitions and equations which may be covered in the examination, together with clear and concise explanations of how to present them to the examiner and why they are important. Particular attention is paid to teaching the reader how to draw the graphs. This is an aspect of the examination which can be overlooked but which, if done well, can create a much better impression in the viva situation. Packed full of precise, clear diagrams with well structured explanations, and with all key definitions, derivations and statistics, this is an essential study aid for all FRCA examination candidates.
Essential Anesthesia: From Science to Practice (Essential Medical Texts for Students and Trainees) By T. Y. Euliano, J. S. Gravenstein
* Publisher: Cambridge University Press * Number Of Pages: 262 * Publication Date: 2005-01-10 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0521536006
This concise, accessible introduction to the essentials of anesthesia is suitable for medical students and junior doctors as well as operating room staff. After describing the evaluation of the patient, the different approaches to anesthesia, and the postoperative care of the patient in pain, it introduces the essentials of physiology and pharmacology, and, finally, presents a step-by-step description of clinical cases, ranging from the simplest to the most complex.
Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice By David H. Chestnut
* Publisher: Mosby * Number Of Pages: 1216 * Publication Date: 2004-04-23 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323023576
Product Description: The New Edition of this comprehensive, highly respected reference encompasses the entire current state of knowledge about obstetric anesthesia. Edited by a leading authority in the field, it covers everything from basic science...through the various anesthesia techniques for labor and delivery...to the full range of anesthetic and obstetric complications, as well as medical disorders during pregnancy.
* Emphasizes the treatment of the fetus and the mother as separate patients with distinct needs. * Delivers contributions from many leaders in the fields of obstetric anesthesia and maternal-fetal medicine in the U.S., Canada, and Great Britain. * Offers abundant figures, tables, and boxes that illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of * Presents key point summaries in each chapter for quick, convenient reference.
* Covers all the latest guidelines and protocols for safe and effective practice. * Explores hot new topics such as laparoscopic surgery and assisted-reproductive surgery. * Features comprehensive updates throughout, with references as recent as 2003. * Includes several chapters rewritten in their entirety by completely new contributors
Smith's Anesthesia for Infants and Children By Etsuro Motoyama, Peter Davis
* Publisher: Mosby * Number Of Pages: 1120 * Publication Date: 2005-10-28 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323026478
The gold standard in pediatric anesthesia references is back in a thoroughly revised and updated New Edition. Once again, renowned contributors offer exhaustive discussions of basic science and clinical practice for every aspect of the specialty. A wealth of new chapters, new content, and a new DVD-ROM featuring video and color-slide presenta-tions make this resource a must-have. Anesthesia & Analgesia called the previous edition "a modern classic" and noted that "each chapter is well written, clear, and concise."
* Examines nearly every area of pediatric surgery, from cardiac operations through oral procedures. * Integrates the latest practice guidelines throughout the text. * Features useful appendices that detail drug dosages, growth curves, normal values for pulmonary function tests, and a listing of common and uncommon syndromes. * Includes a DVD-ROM containing video and color-slide presentations on airway management, cardiac anesthesia, single-lung ventilation, regional anesthesia, neonatal surgery, and fetal surgery. * Offers new chapters on office-based anesthesia, fetal surgery, neonatal emergencies, and perioperative psychological preparation. * Presents expanded coverage of physiologic principles, monitoring techniques, pharmacology, organ transplant anesthesia, and plastic surgery. * Integrates the knowledge and expertise of many new contributors from top international institutions.
With more than 75 additional contributing experts.
Nerve Blocks in Palliative Care By Fiona Hicks, Karen H. Simpson
* Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA * Number Of Pages: 148 * Publication Date: 2004-11-04 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0198527039
Product Description: This book is a succinct, practical, clinically-based guide to nerve blocking techniques that are available in current practice. A nerve block is the injection of either a local anesthetic or a drug that inactivates nerves to control otherwise uncontrollable pain. Nerve blocks can be used to determine the source of pain, to treat painful conditions that respond to nerve blocks, to predict how the pain will respond to long-term treatments, and to prevent pain following procedures.
Understanding Anesthesia Equipment By Jerry A Dorsch, Susan E Dorsch
* Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins * Number Of Pages: 1056 * Publication Date: 2007-10-01 * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0781776031
The "Bible on Anesthesia Equipment" returns in a new Fifth Edition, and once again takes readers step-by-step through all the basic anesthesia equipment. This absolute leader in the field includes comprehensive references and detailed discussions on the scientific fundamentals of anesthesia equipment, its design, and its optimal use. This thoroughly updated edition includes new information on suction devices, the magnetic resonance imaging environment, temperature monitoring and control, double-lumen tubes, emergency room airway equipment, and many other topics. Readers will have access to an online quizbank at a companion Website.
نوشته شده در تاريخ پنجشنبه 3 بهمن 1387 توسط علیرضا
من علیرضا كارشناس پرستاری هستم.سعی میكنم مطالب وبلاگ جدید و بروز باشد و موضوعات در همه زمینه ها باشد.اگر لینکی یا ادرسی کار نمیکرد در بخش نظرات اطلاع دهید.
در این وبسایت هیچ موضوع غیر اخلاقی قرار نمیگیرد.همچنین بیشتر لینکها از رپیدشیر میباشد.
برای دیدن لینك دانلود موضوعات لطفا به ادامه مطلب مراجعه نمایید.
. We don't store files on our server